Five Keys to Life, Love & Wisdom
Chassidic Thought ClassicsFive Keys to Jewish Wisdom
By Rabbi Manis Friedman
- Transitions: Weathering Life`s Seasons: The maturity of mind and heart we need to make smooth transitions on the roller coaster of life.
- Anger: Human or Divine: You hear people say "You made me angry" or "I was so angry", but you never hear anyone say "You made me jealous". We are embarressed to be jealous but feel justified in anger. Why?
- Behind Closed Doors: The elegance and charm brought to intimate relationships through modesty and restraint. "The way we always heard it should be."
- Original Guilt -- Original Shame: We know how devastating guilt can be and much is written on the subject but the alternative and antidote -- innocence -- is hardly mentioned. Until now.
- The Four Sons: The Wise, Wicked, Silent, and Sullen: Understanding your children`s strengths and weaknesses and helping them progress through moral education.
Notice: Undefined variable: gppub in /home/judaism/public_html/scripts.php on line 1403