Discovering Jewish Meditation
Instruction & guidance for learning an ancient spiritual path.
A supportive and wise guide that is an absolute must for anyone who wants to learn Jewish meditation or improve their practice.
Nan Fink Gefen teaches you how to meditate on your own, and starts you on the path to a deeper connection with the Divine and to greater insight about your own life. Whatever your level of understanding, she gives you the tools and support you need to discover the transformative power of meditation.
This most comprehensive introduction to a time-honored spiritual practice:
- Answers commonly asked questions about the nature and history of Jewish meditation, and examines how it differs from other meditative practices.
- Shows beginners how to start their practice, including where and how to do it.
- Gives step-by-step instructions for meditations that are at the core of Jewish meditative practice.
- Explains the challenges and rewards of a Jewish meditative practice.
- By Nan Fink Gefen
- (175 Pages)Publisher: Jewish Lights, 1999