The Best of Mexican Kosher CookingYou Save: 10%
Mexican food is colorful, flavorful, and exciting both on the table and to your taste buds. In The Best of Mexican Kosher Cooking you will find:
You will be amazed at how easy it is to turn a simple dinner or Shabbos meal into a full-fledged fiesta!
- 100% authentically kosher Mexican cuisine
- Over 90 recipes, all accompanied by beautiful full-color photos
- Menus for a party, a dairy melaveh malkah, an easy Shabbos dinner, and a summer barbecue
- Tips for the perfect accompaniments to complement each dish, as well as other tidbits of practical cooking advice
- By Shifrah Devorah Witt and Zipporah Malka Heller
- 7"x10" (208 Pages)Publisher: Israel Bookshop, 2011
Programs & Extras
Order By Phone:
Judaism.com has the largest selection of Jewish Books available for sale online. If you can't find the Jewish book you are looking for please contact us.