The Bais Yaakov Cookbook
200 Original Recipes to uplift and enhance your Shabbos, Yom Tov and Everyday TableYou Save: 10%
Much more than just another cookbook, this unique cookbook is a first of its kind, containing a wealth of information.
This special cookbook belongs in the kitchen of every home!
- 200 original recipes with stunning, full color photography
- A personal brocha and challah recipe from Rebbetzin Batsheva Kanievsky a h
- A pictorial history of Sara Schneirer and the Bais Yaakov movement
- Comprehensive section of Halachos of cooking in the kitchen
- Guide to complex brachos situations
- Color guide to checking fruits and vegetables
- Tips on shopping for, preparing, and serving gourmet meals
- Comprehensive guide to shopping for meat, wine, cookware, etc.
Click here to see more sample pages. Opens in new window.
- 10"x10" (383 Pages)Publisher: Feldheim, 2011
Programs & Extras
Order By Phone:
Judaism.com has the largest selection of Jewish Books available for sale online. If you can't find the Jewish book you are looking for please contact us.