The Mishnah Kodashim 1
A New Integrated Translation and Commentary
Includes: Zevachim, Menachos, Chullin, Bechoros
Based on Rabbeinu Ovadiah M'Bartenurah. This beautiful, leather bound book is a Mishnah in English that is meant for bekius rather than iyun and includes many Mishnayos which are divided into a daily Mishnah portion.
The Mishnah, by its very nature, is short, concise and to-the-point. This quality has enabled it to be studied, reviewed, internalized, even memorized, by both young and old, for generations.
- Clear, Concise and Brief - no need to spend hours on one Mishnah!
- Meet Shloshim or Yahrzeit Mishnah study deadlines with ease
- Commentary based on the R'av integrated right into the translation
- Edited by a team of scholars; many haskamos
- Edited by Rabbi Reuvein Kamenetsky and Rabbi Moshe Perkal
- Translated by: Rabbi Yoseph Milstein
- 6.25"x9.25 (352 Pages)Publisher: Machon Yisrael Trust, 2012Part of the "The Integrated Mishnah Series" series.
Notice: Undefined variable: gpformat in /home/judaism/public_html/scripts.php on line 1239