10 Days: Anne Frank
You're about to be an eyewitness to ten crucial days in Anne Frank's life, including:
These days and five others shook Anne's world - and yours.
- A wrenching decision to flee Germany
- A chilling letter that sent her family into hiding
- The gift of her one true confidante - her diary
- A sickening betrayal to the Nazis
- And a tragedy in the concentration camps just before liberation.
- By David Colbert
- (160 Pages)Ages 8-11 Publisher: Simon & Schuster, 2008
Programs & Extras
Order By Phone:
Judaism.com has the largest selection of Jewish Books available for sale online. If you can't find the Jewish book you are looking for please contact us.